Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Selling a 7" Android 4.0 Tablet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chelseaowenx
I'm new
I'm new

Selling a 7" Android 4.0 Tablet Empty
PostSubject: Selling a 7" Android 4.0 Tablet   Selling a 7" Android 4.0 Tablet EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Hey everyone, I'm selling an Android Tablet for £30.00 - cheap right?

http://legizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Buying-Tablet-Dragon-Touch-R7-7-It-Is.jpg

Above is a link to a picture of the tablet.

Here's some details:
7" Android Capacitive Tablet PC MID 4GB A13 1.2GHz with Camera, WiFi, 3G Includes: Charger USB Data Cable Micro USB OTG cable Memory card slot available for those who desire more storage space.

I will also give a FREE leather case for the tablet to whoever buys it, which I paid for separately.

If you're interested or wish to make an offer you can contact me via email and I will reply as soon as humanly possible -  Very Happy 

chelseaowen730@yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
shaun heaton

Selling a 7" Android 4.0 Tablet Empty
PostSubject: interested in android   Selling a 7" Android 4.0 Tablet EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 10:22 am

Where in wigan do you live pal because i am in wigan tomorrow and am interested in buying the tablet let us know asap
Back to top Go down

Selling a 7" Android 4.0 Tablet
Page 1 of 1