Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Static caravan to Rent in towyn North wales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaneandsusan
I'm new
I'm new

Static caravan to Rent in towyn North wales Empty
PostSubject: Static caravan to Rent in towyn North wales   Static caravan to Rent in towyn North wales EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:20 am

we have a 6 (3x bed) birth Static caravan which measures 36 x 12ft. It is sited on Golden Gate Caravan Park in Towyn, north Wales. it comes fully equiped and is highly maintained. It is sited within a minutes walk to all the site facilities ie, convenince shop, fish n chips, kids amusement arcade, and the pub/cabaret bar. The beach front is about 10 mins walk,

we are taking booking for this year, our weeks run from sat to sat, should you wish to check availability and prices please let me know, many thanks.
Back to top Go down

Static caravan to Rent in towyn North wales
Page 1 of 1