Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeoffGor

NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?? Empty
PostSubject: NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT??   NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:49 pm

SERIOUS ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT???
LOSE WEIGHT NOW !!!
ASK ME HOW !!!

In just 5 months on my Herbalife Weight management programme, my body fat has dropped from 33% to 23%. My metabolic age has dropped by 20 years!!! It now reads 49 from 69 just 5 months ago. (I'm actually 55). My hydration level is up 9% and my visceral fat has dropped by 8 points. I have dropped 4 trouser sizes so now my clothes actually fit me again.
All this despite a few excesses over the Christmas period !!
All in all a good result so far I think. On top of the weight loss, my energy levels are through the roof and I feel like I have my life back again.
If you would like to know just how I did it, please inbox me for a chat about it and for information on how you could do it too.

3 day trial packs now available. Programmes from just £2.75 per day. Inbox me now or text FAT LOSS to 07754 05 2013 for more information now. MAKE 2013 YOUR YEAR !!!
Back to top Go down

NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT??
Page 1 of 1