Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

2 Brand New Dakota Semi Slick MTB Tyres and Tubes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashgeezer
I'm new
I'm new

2 Brand New Dakota Semi Slick MTB Tyres and Tubes. Empty
PostSubject: 2 Brand New Dakota Semi Slick MTB Tyres and Tubes.   2 Brand New Dakota Semi Slick MTB Tyres and Tubes. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:17 am

Pair of Brand New Dakota Semi Slick Tyres for use on MTB/Hybrid. Size 26 x 1.50.
Got these this morning, Fitted the front one then took it off straight away has I didnt realize they were so narrow so im getting the next size up.
These have very minimal rolling resistance so are perfect for Urban Commuting
There is also a Brand New Pair of Kenda Innertubes to match the Tyres (Shrader valve/Car Valve)
As stated These are brand new and unused.  cheers 

£18
Back to top Go down
ashgeezer
I'm new
I'm new

2 Brand New Dakota Semi Slick MTB Tyres and Tubes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Brand New Dakota Semi Slick MTB Tyres and Tubes.   2 Brand New Dakota Semi Slick MTB Tyres and Tubes. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:28 am

I"ll drop the price for a quick sale to £15 but I aint going a penny less, I paid £25 for this lot and im NOT giving it away.I Will keep em .
These are Brand New.  What a Face 
Back to top Go down

2 Brand New Dakota Semi Slick MTB Tyres and Tubes.
Page 1 of 1