Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Indesit IWDC6125 Washer/Dryer for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonniemay
I'm new
I'm new

Indesit IWDC6125 Washer/Dryer for sale Empty
PostSubject: Indesit IWDC6125 Washer/Dryer for sale   Indesit IWDC6125 Washer/Dryer for sale EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:32 pm

1yr old still with 1 yr warranty. Bought for daughter now selling as moving to house with white goods included.
Bought from John Moores online for £360 am selling for £250.  Buyer will need to collect from Winstanley area.  B&Q hire vans for £12 an hour which is cheaper that any delivery costs I can find.Smile 

More spec: 6kg wash/5kg dry load, B energy Rating, 1200rpm spin. White. current selling price new on John Lewis is £396. if you put the model number into their website you can find all dimensions and specs.

Indesit IWDC6125 Washer/Dryer for sale P639350?kpid=232323495&s_kenid=5ccf7dc3-4209-9728-ba1d-00001fc7c74f&s_kwcid=ppc_pla&tmad=c&tmcampid=73
Back to top Go down

Indesit IWDC6125 Washer/Dryer for sale
Page 1 of 1