Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Small desk and desk chair FREE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fledwon
I'm new
I'm new

Small desk and desk chair FREE Empty
PostSubject: Small desk and desk chair FREE   Small desk and desk chair FREE EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:18 am

Beech effect, small desk in working order (approx 1m wide). This desk has three tiers (main desk space, below that a keyboard tray and underneath a printer space) held together by a metal frame and is in good condition.
I still have the original instructions and box, so you will be able to re-assemble it without any trouble. The desk comes with a plastic, flatpackable chair.

I am moving house and no longer need it. You are welcome to come and pick it up for free (or give a small donation to charity).
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Back to top Go down

Small desk and desk chair FREE
Page 1 of 1