Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Record collection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paulgreen3
I'm new
I'm new

Record collection Empty
PostSubject: Record collection   Record collection EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:25 am

I have something like 2000 records or more for sale. 78 in pop and classical, LP's and 45's singles dating back to the late 50's and up to and some beyond the late 70's. I collected them as I grew up, born in 46 and added to a little later. The 45's are mostly pop and the LP's are a mixture of just about everything.

I am selling because I no longer have sufficient room to house them. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
Back to top Go down
broadriding
I'm new
I'm new

Record collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Record collection   Record collection EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi, do you have an amount in mind as I may be interested if the price is right, thanks.
Back to top Go down
paulgree

Record collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Record collection   Record collection EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:52 pm

I think that I would prefer to here what YOU would think to be a reasonable offer? Once you have named a figure, we can discuss it further.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Record collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Record collection   Record collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Record collection
Page 1 of 1