Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots Empty
PostSubject: Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots   Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:28 am

I am selling these Rohan boots size 4 for my mum she paid £175 from Rohan but never worn them they are still new and boxed. Will sell them for £100 please see below for details about them and picture:

Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots Rohan10

Rohan Muztag is the perfect winter boot for the adventurous winter traveller or skier.

The Muztag is made from a robust, but beautifully soft, water-repellent leather with a deep, wonderfully comfortable shearling wool lining. It’s amazingly warm and completely at home in the sort of slushy, unpleasant wet snow that lines the pavements of ski resorts and cities of the world in deep winter.

It’s built around the bespoke Rohan Comfort Last™. Specifically developed for the British customer, this ‘foot formed’ last is wider and fuller than average and allows the foot to spread and relax back into its natural barefoot shape. It offers true day long comfort – right from the first step.

It features a technical rubber sole with an asymmetrical tread pattern which works in conjunction with the shock-absorbing footbed to offer a well-balanced combination of comfort, grip and traction. The full-length, lace up design works in tandem with the discreet side zip to offer the best of both worlds – they’re easy to get on and off but also lace up snugly for a nice, comfortable, supportive fit.
Features

The perfect boot for the adventurous winter traveller.
Deep pile lining.
Comfort Last™.
Technical rubber sole.
Shock-abosrbent footbed.
Silver anti-bacterial technology.
Full-length, lace up design.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wiganbuyandsell.com
jmhill

PostSubject: Muztag Boots   Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Are these boots still available and if so can you sell via ebay?
Many thanks
Back to top Go down
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots   Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:27 am

Hi yes they are still for sale but I'm not sure why you would want to buy them from Ebay is it to pay with Paypal because I have a Paypal account if that's how you want to buy them?
Back to top Go down
jmhill

PostSubject: Muztag Boots   Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:09 am

Hi
Fab.
I just thought ebay would be easier as I'm familiar purchasing that way but I'm happy for you to suggest the best way to carry out the transaction!
My email account is jackiemhill "at-sign" hotmail.com so that we can exchange details.
Regards
Jackie
Back to top Go down
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots   Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi Jackie where abouts in Wigan are you? As it's for my mum I wouldn't mind delivering them locally then you could pay cash on delivery for them.
Back to top Go down
jmhill

PostSubject: Muztag Boots   Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi
I'm not in Wigan so I'd need them to be posted to me. I'd be happy to pay the postage if you're happy to do that.
Thanks
Jackie
Back to top Go down
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots   Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:17 am

Ah I understand now why you want to buy through Ebay Very Happy

I have listed it on Ebay item number 151018213285

I have set post to £10 but of course I will refund any difference as I have not a clue how much it will cost
Back to top Go down
jmhill

PostSubject: Muztag Boots   Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 am

Hi
Bummer, someone got there before me!
Glad you managed to sell them for your Mum though.
Kind regards
Jackie
Back to top Go down
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots   Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Yea that was strange how they sold straight away! I didn't even put in a description or anything and they was gone within a couple of hours I'm sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots   Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots Empty

Back to top Go down

Rohan Muztag Women's Winter Boots
Page 1 of 1