Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Birth-18 Months Toy Bundle Excellent Condition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzi B
I'm new
I'm new

Birth-18 Months Toy Bundle Excellent Condition  Empty
PostSubject: Birth-18 Months Toy Bundle Excellent Condition    Birth-18 Months Toy Bundle Excellent Condition  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:58 am

Birth-18 months toy bundle including Vtech,Fisher Price, Playskool, Little Tikes etc.These toys have hardly been played with as my youngest daughter prefers to play with her older sisters toys!!!! They are all in excellent condition, and in full working order. Thank you for looking and your interest. The fisher price sticker on the handle of the pram is a little worn but there are no other defects and it is in perfect condition.

25.00 for all.

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/17/93/44/16/wigan_13.jpg[/img][wow][/wow]

Last edited by Suzi B on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Item Sold)
Back to top Go down

Birth-18 Months Toy Bundle Excellent Condition
Page 1 of 1