Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Mamas and Papas Millie & Boris Nursery Bundle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuziB

Mamas and Papas Millie & Boris Nursery Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Mamas and Papas Millie & Boris Nursery Bundle   Mamas and Papas Millie & Boris Nursery Bundle EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Mamas and Papas Millie and Boris Nursery Bundle in Excellent Condition. Hardly been used all in perfect condition with no defects. You can still buy Mille and Boris so will be able to add to if you so wish. Items included are listed below:

Musical Cot Mobile
Cot Bumper
Nappy Stacker
Nursery Tidy
Millie Large Bunny Pyjama Case
Musical Boris Teddy which can tie onto the cot
Car seat/pram wrap around toy

You will not be disappointed as they are in excellent condition and I would not sell anything that I would not buy myself. Thank you for looking.

Back to top Go down
Suzi B
I'm new
I'm new

Mamas and Papas Millie & Boris Nursery Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamas and Papas Millie & Boris Nursery Bundle   Mamas and Papas Millie & Boris Nursery Bundle EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 am

Mamas and Papas Millie and Boris Nursery Bundle in Excellent Condition. Hardly been used all in perfect condition with no defects. You can still buy Mille and Boris so will be able to add to if you so wish. Items included are listed below:

Musical Cot Mobile
Cot Bumper
Nappy Stacker
Nursery Tidy
Millie Large Bunny Pyjama Case
Musical Boris Teddy which can tie onto the cot
Car seat/pram wrap around toy

You will not be disappointed as they are in excellent condition and I would not sell anything that I would not buy myself. Thank you for looking.

30.00 or very near offerMamas and Papas Millie & Boris Nursery Bundle Wigan_11

Last edited by Suzi B on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : item sold)
Back to top Go down

Mamas and Papas Millie & Boris Nursery Bundle
Page 1 of 1