Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

No need to register to buy and sell!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

No need to register to buy and sell! Empty
PostSubject: No need to register to buy and sell!   No need to register to buy and sell! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 am

There is now no need to register if you want to buy, sell, swap, giveaway, find and advertise personal services and find and advertise your local trades.

All the Wigan buy and sell categories are now fully open for none registered users to post and reply to posts.

You can view all the sections in one go by clicking here

It is suggested that you at least put some kind of name in the field provided when posting otherwise your post will be made as GUEST and it will create confusion for everybody else.

Now that everybody can post it is advised to view the guide to Wigan buy and sell so you can quickly learn how to post and reply to other peoples post which can be found by clicking here

We still recommend you register as there are some areas you won't be able to post in and your options for creating a profile and many other things will not be available.

Happy buying and selling cheers

Last edited by Wiganer on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiganbuyandsell.com
Mr Cheap
Getting Started
Getting Started
Mr Cheap

PostSubject: Re: No need to register to buy and sell!   No need to register to buy and sell! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:59 pm

good idea I see alot of people coming on here I think they are too lazy to register Sleep
Back to top Go down
BabyEsh
I'm new
I'm new

PostSubject: Re: No need to register to buy and sell!   No need to register to buy and sell! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:26 am

How do you deregister please?
Back to top Go down
vicki mcgorrin
I'm new
I'm new

PostSubject: Re: No need to register to buy and sell!   No need to register to buy and sell! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Black bush small fridge freezer for sale. small crack in fruit tray otherwise immaculate under 2yrs old. £60 or vno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No need to register to buy and sell!   No need to register to buy and sell! Empty

Back to top Go down

No need to register to buy and sell!
Page 1 of 1