Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Do you know how to insert a picture?

Go down 

Do you know how to add a picture?
No please show me?
Do you know how to insert a picture? Vote_lcap67%Do you know how to insert a picture? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No and I'm not bothered!
Do you know how to insert a picture? Vote_lcap0%Do you know how to insert a picture? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes I know how to do it!
Do you know how to insert a picture? Vote_lcap33%Do you know how to insert a picture? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Yes but I don't bother with it!
Do you know how to insert a picture? Vote_lcap0%Do you know how to insert a picture? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It doesn't really matter!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

Do you know how to insert a picture? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know how to insert a picture?   Do you know how to insert a picture? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:32 am

We've noticed many ads being placed without pictures. This is fair enough if you don't have a picture or simply don't want to include a picture.

We are just worried that users may not know how to do it! Please answer the poll question it will help us to help you and make it easier to add pictures to your posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiganbuyandsell.com

Do you know how to insert a picture?
Page 1 of 1