Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

CalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Share | 

cordless stick vacuum shark brand new

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sys_unia
I'm new
I'm new

PostSubject: cordless stick vacuum shark brand new   Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi everybody

I have Shark SV800 2in1 Cordless Stick Vac for sale (a few pieces). BRAND NEW.

The Samsung SV800 hand stick features a powerful 1500W motor to remove stubborn fibres in a flash.

The lightweight, flexible design of the Samsung SV800 hand stick complete with swivel steering means you can clean hard to reach spots and corners in a flash.
Runs for 10 minutes on a single charge (recharge time is 16 hours)

This hand stick features 2 speed settings so it can be used on both hard floor and carpet. The bagless cyclonic suction and quick to empty dust cup makes life a whole lot easier.

When fully charged, the SV800 can be used for up to 15 minutes, ideal for quick clean up jobs around the home. The Shark SV800 vacuum has great versatility, it easily converts to a hand vacuum for stair and car cleaning with the help of on-board crevice tools.

I tried to upload a photo without succes but you can find the pictures of Shark on internet websites

I use it  and I am very glad of this vacuum. It is good idea for christmas gift.

The cost of Shark in shop is around Ł100. I sell it for Ł50.

If you would like to buy it - contact me on email sylwka300@wp.pl or here in my post

thank you

Sylvia
(from Hindley)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cordless stick vacuum shark brand new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wigan Buy and Sell :: Wigan buy and sell categories :: Electrical Goods in Wigan :: Electrical Goods for sale-
Jump to: