Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

2+3 seater DFS couch (mint/like new/not even a year old)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samantha.cross.35110
I'm new
I'm new

2+3 seater DFS couch (mint/like new/not even a year old) Empty
PostSubject: 2+3 seater DFS couch (mint/like new/not even a year old)   2+3 seater DFS couch (mint/like new/not even a year old) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:37 am

I have a 2&3 seater dfs brown fabric couch with leather trimmings (pics on fb page)... It's in mint perfect condition not even a year old. I don't really want to sell as I do love it but me and my boyfriend are moving in together so its no longer required. It's in eBay but just thought I'd put it on here too ...i paid extra for a 10year warranty and repair service - £700 please no offers and if you want anymore information don't hesitate to contact me :-) thanks
Back to top Go down

2+3 seater DFS couch (mint/like new/not even a year old)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wigan Buy and Sell :: Wigan buy and sell categories :: Household Items in Wigan :: Household Items for sale-
Jump to: