Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

sym jet 50cc mot excellent condition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antd
I'm new
I'm new

sym jet 50cc mot  excellent condition  Empty
PostSubject: sym jet 50cc mot excellent condition    sym jet 50cc mot  excellent condition  EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:55 am

for sale 50cc moped there is 11505 on clock red in colour mot until April 13 a must see its about 6 years old 1 previous owner not driven since i bought it does start by kick start after a few min electric start may need looking at offers around £350
Back to top Go down
dazo101
I'm new
I'm new

sym jet 50cc mot  excellent condition  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sym jet 50cc mot excellent condition    sym jet 50cc mot  excellent condition  EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:13 pm

You could get more if you restored the MoPed to its full working condition mate, and with its CC I could pick one up for cheaper and better condition maybe and have more MoT on it for around £200
Back to top Go down

sym jet 50cc mot excellent condition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wigan Buy and Sell :: Wigan buy and sell categories :: Cars, Motorcycles and Vehicles in Wigan :: Cars, Motorcycles and Vehicles for sale-
Jump to: