Wigan Buy and Sell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan Buy and Sell - sell all of your unwanted items on here for free - no need to join post instantly

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A wide range of Black Glass TV Stands to suit all size TVs and interiors with free next day delivery at Boro Furniture
Black Glass TV Stands

Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryncross
Bryncross

Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? Empty
PostSubject: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Well we've made it through the the Quarters.... hmmm will we get any further???
Back to top Go down
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 am

I think we can beat Italy but it will be good game to watch both good at defence but Italy like to fool alot so could test our patience lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiganbuyandsell.com
Bryncross
Bryncross

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 am

Dont think its so much the teams patience but maybe Rooney needs to take a chill pill before the game! lol
Back to top Go down
Bryncross
Bryncross

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:24 am

Does anybody else dislike Ronaldo? Lol
Back to top Go down
Bryncross
Bryncross

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:47 am

Fingers crossed Greece get through tonight and not Germany so at least we have a chance if we do get to the semi finals! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:07 am

Yea I was looking at that if we beat Italy on Sunday and Germany beat Greece tonight it will be England vs Germany in the semi final but to be honest I would prefer that it would make a great game to watch and even better if England won it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bryncross
Bryncross

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 am

aye but whats the chance of us winning it with the muppets he's taken??? we need the likes of crouch and lennon to make a difference or at least play andy carroll and defoe for longer than a few minutes!
Back to top Go down
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:27 am

Yea I agree with that and if we beat Italy it's gonna be a tall order to beat Germany affraid
Back to top Go down
Bryncross
Bryncross

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 pm

i can see it being Germany and Spain in the final although i do hope our wonderful team manage to pull it together and give it their best shot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carbootking
Getting Started
Getting Started

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Spain Vs Italy. I cannot See Spain loosing I think it will be close but Spain to win 2-1
Back to top Go down
Bryncross
Bryncross

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Lol well my prediction was wrong! Italy played a good game Smile
Think both teams have a decent chance so could be anyones!
Back to top Go down
Wiganer
Administrator
Administrator
Wiganer

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Right I want Italy to win now lol

I bet that would of been a good bet to have Italy beating Germany 2-1 I wonder what the odds where on that!

Last edited by Wiganer on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got the score wrong lol)
Back to top Go down
Bryncross
Bryncross

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 pm

According to Bet Fred the odds of Italy winning 2-1 was 13-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???   Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Quarters Finals... Whats your prediction???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wigan Buy and Sell :: Welcome to Wigan buy and sell :: Wigan Forum-
Jump to: